‘Do I need a license to cultivate, produce, or sell medical and non-medical?’

The licence you will have to obtain depends on what step of the process you would like to take part in and whether it is for medical or non-medical purposes. To produce, you will need a production licence from Health Canada as well as a licence from the Canada Revenue Agency.

Leave a Reply